Google Blogoscoped has done it again. Another Google Health screenshot, this time of the login screen, which is currently active at the URL beneath the screenshot:
At least, it is for now. GB’s shot shows the login box captioned with “Sign in to Google Health…”, while my experience, about five hours later, shows “Sign in to New Service…”.
And trying to sign in, or use the Google Account creation link under the login box, will just get you an “Invalid request.” Trying any of the links, in fact, really doesn’t do much. Both the tour and the
Right now, the page reads:
With Google Health, you can:
- Build online health profiles that belong to you
- Download medical records from doctors and pharmacies
- Get personalized health guidance and relevant news
- Find qualified doctors and connect to time-saving services
- Share selected information with family or caregivers
Sounds exciting! Remember I posted about this last year? I really hope it’s coming soon; I need another Google product to play with!
[Image credit: Google Blogoscoped]